Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Drained.

No brain juice left in my brain anymore. Eye bags and panda eyes not leaving me. Pimple outbreak once again.
I want to escape to a serenity place to rest my tired and drained mind. I need to sleep, for one full day. Escape from all the assignments and projects. The hustle and bustle of the city. I just want to rest, badly.

Chiong my work till 3.10am last night. Feeling damn dazed now. :/
Cold and tired. Living zombie once again. ):
Things, I've finish yesterday:
  • Drawing & Illustration's Self Portrait.
  • 1 Design Fundamental's Motifs.
  • DMS tumblr thoughts. (Got people liked and reblogged it somemore. -.-)
Kay, It wasn't alot that I've acheive in one night. But, mind you. I reached home around 12am. :/
Was in school discussing with Anesa, Valissa and Wilson for DMS. And, though we've not done anything out. But, we've got an idea on what to make later. I need to chiong my motifs. ):
So that I can get it printed later. :/
Deadline for my motifs: 5pm. (self-given deadline)

K, i need to go nao. Blog later. D:
Bye people.

No comments: