Thursday, August 6, 2009

Escape


I suddenly felt so hidden after having DMS 'Identity' presentation today. :/
And after reading some of my friend's blog, I felt that all of us will tend to have lots of hidden secrets or message behind
some sentence.
I'm suppose I'll be like that too?.
I think that I'll type better english @ Tumblr than Blogger. IDK why too. D:
Damn weird ay. Roflmao!. :D

Had FBodz training today. And it was very fun and funny. (:
Chong En is super cute I swear. He made all of us laugh during his showcase! It was hilarious. (He's face expression, not moves.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST KELLY SISTER!
Hope you'll have all your wishes come true kay?. Sweet/Sexy 17 ay!. (:
Must enjoy your day with me and worm later! :D
(If not I'll smack you upside-down! Kidding.)
Hope will be sisters forever kay?. Never drift apart, our heart will stay close with each other.
<3

K! I need to rush my Motifs. :/
Damn! Wish my luck people. D:

No comments: