Monday, August 3, 2009

FINALLY

Finally, blogger is back to normal. (:
Hohoho!. Kay, have to update alot of things uh.

Friday
Went for FB training. Damn fun dancing in the Blk A room. :D
Because there's alot of mirrors around!. HAH.
Did stretching with Amanda dear. Siying damn hardcore lah!. See her split can make my mind split also.
Dope.!
Learnt new choreography. Not really new, just improvised. Kinda easy to catch up.

Saturday
Went Oschool with Sherlene and Alicia to hand in the Oschool recital form.
& waited for Mr. Lee ZhenXin for 2hrs. Tsk! Slap him.
Thanks Sherlene & Alicia for accompanying me to wait for this ultra late king. Love you girls.
(Oh, saw Stella @ Oschool too).
Went Fareast with ZhenXin to get my shoe. & Ate chicken chop there. Not bad. :D
Xuan came around 7plus. (:
Suppose to watch movie but, all no timing. :/
Damn, so slack around cine and chit-chatted. (Love talking to them both, never fail to make me laugh.)
damn hate it to go home earlier manxz.
I missed out all the fun @ Henderson Wave that night. Tsk. D:
But, nevertheless I still love them both!. <3
(Supposedly clubbing with Amanda they all. But. :/ Mom forbid. TSK!)

Sunday
Met up with Jaclyn and YuenMei.! It was damn long ago when I last met them. :/
Like, finally after so long I can get to see them again.
Brought them to eat the Chicken Chop/Cutlet ZhenXin recommended. :D
And, shop around Fareast. Went to Jaclyn's house to feed her dog supposedly. But realised that Jaclyn's sister is at home. -.-
Afterthat, went to Plaza Singapura for our dinner. Indian Cuisine. HOHO. (:
Miss them/Love them loads. <3

P.S: I miss Amanda, Siying, Thomas, HanJun, Jamie, Bernice, Renee, Carmen, Angelina. FB clique luh!. ):
Miss all those outings.
hope everyone of us will still be as close as the past. I don't wish this situation to continue. :/

No comments: