Thursday, July 16, 2009

Exhausted

Life's a bitch, a total bitch.

I'm super shag now.): Darn tired.
No school today. Because of Drawing&Illustration lecture, I've to go to school.(& I'm like facebooking inside)
Met Ms WenLei for some Design Fundamentals Project ideas. Got some idea in my mind already. Hope it works.
Rush my Drawing&Illustration Project on Headlines Illustration. Rawr! ):
I chose 'Fake cig make you sick' and hoping that my Illustration will bring across the message. :/
Though I don't actually feel like drawing, but yep. Still must draw! D:

Foreign Bodies training was fun and not very tiring as compared to last time's.
The stretching part was killing me I swear.):
I seriously need to stretch more!. REALLY ALOT MORE. I'm not even flexible lah. Tsk! So stiff.(Like a zombie)
I love the choreo today. (: I guess it's just the style that I like but. Or rather, the genre that I preferred. It's not to guy's hiphop kind. Soft yet powerful. :D
Kay, Idk what i'm typing but yea. HAH.
My eyes are closing like really sooooooooon. Rofl. ):
Help. & I've got no one to talk to. Because Zhenxin is happily sleeping. :/
Kay, blog tmrw. Got to chao now. Bye!.

No comments: