Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cravings

Normally, there will be someone to celebrate my birthday with me apart from my family. But, there isn't anymore. And, I'm still adjusting to it. :/
I hope I can/will survive this period. Pray hard.
No more someone to catch movies with me. ):
  • Transformer: Revenge of the fallen.
  • Ice Age: The Dawn of the Dinosaur.
  • Drag me to hell.
Sigh. :/ Some of them my friends have already watched it. Left me. D:
Aw, I want to go to the movies with duckie again, after movie, aston's and more.
Though it's very boring. But I guess I did enjoy the days we had before.
I'm still thinking.

& Today is my mom's birthday and I love her alot. Truckloads.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
I bought her a necklace from Diva.(:

And, I'm so craving for all these stuffs nao.! But, I'm broke. So broke. ):
  • Sexy Diamond Tops, Jeans, Bag, Cap, Landyard, EVERYTHING. (Sexy Diamond is so irresistible! )
  • Polariod/Holga. (D: Since 1 year ago!. Urgh.)
  • Stage Cap/Top. (OMG! Stage red cap is so darn hot hot hot!.)
  • True Love. ):
  • Sony Ericsson w995i.
  • Nike sweatpants/water bottle.
  • Colourful bagpack.
Alot uh. Rawr.
Surprises always make a happy Jovelle.

7 comments:

Shermaine Kim said...

I do read your blog. But I am just very lazy to comment. You know me, I am always lazy. Maybe I will meet you on friday, but it will be quite late lah. Yeap!

JovelleGoh. said...

Idk. If i'm going for ywd formation day. :/
Because we'll be learning a whole new set of choreo. RAWR!. Moreover, you said I can catch the choreo easily. So yep. D:
Grrr!. & Sat I'll be fully committed to just YWD formation day. So ya. Humpfh.
I need to talk to you!

Ben said...

U wan sexy diamond sticker?
about yr previous post,I am surviving my third year so feel free to talk to me.
About yesterday, sorry i ignored you.
Cyaz.

Shermaine Kim said...

I dont get you. So you going or not? I need to talk to you too. So yeap.

HungryHippo said...

Am I tagging? My 1st time using this :/ Hahaha. Take care!

Shermaine Kim said...

Huixian! Your action is super funny! :D

JovelleGoh. said...

Ben: YES! Omg. Sexy Diamond sticker.? :D
HAHA, will talk to you. Nah, it's okay.

Shermaine: IDK ley. Still deciding to go Sydc or Ywd. :/

HuiXian: Yes you're my dear. You're so cute!.