Thursday, July 16, 2009

Finally






Jovelle needs:

a haircut.
advices from Nigel for haircut.
plenty of rest and sleep.
to charge her handphone.
to dance.
music in her blood.
to groove to survive.
to talk to Zhenxin!.
to see her wormy quarmy.
some retail therapy.
new dance shoes! ):
a cute and chic polariod.
some long warm hug, very badly.
a shoulder to lean on when she's down and sad.
to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
a DSLR for her course.(Or at least a digital cammy?)
alot of moolah!.
hope she'll get a memorable 18th birthday.


Okay, after all the ranting and stuffs. I'm feeling abit better.
Slept at 3.23am last night. And my eyes/brain is not functioning well.
I can't seem to get things done properly and I accidentally cut my finger again. -.-
How dumb can I be?. And, it's a mounting board that cut my poor little ring finger. Rawr!
Chat with Thomas early morning and I'm still super tired. Zhenxin is at Plaza Sing lah!. Wtf.
I need to sleep if not I can just faint halfway through Sydc training. Tsk! D:

After reading sister worm's blog. I agree with what she say. Both of us envy people whom get to have a memorable birthday. :/ They've got sweet/romantic friends who bother to plan a memorable birthday for them. Then I've got to plan every birthday myself. And invite people to come. Damn pathetic ):
But still, no one seems to care, to bother.
All my sisters I claim last time, just take it for granted kind.?
I bother to plan their birthdays, and all the outings. And they seems that they take things for granted. Even jasper.
I'm so disappointed in them. They'll just probably think:"It's just birthday what?! Also not like we never help you celebrate. Still kaobei."
But, hello? You girls always receive surprises from me and stuffs. Of course you all won't feel what am I feeling now luh. I'm not trying to pick a fight here luh. Just want to rant.
I guess I'll just slack around with friends on my birthday and dinner with my family. 18th birthday, just spent in a very slack way. Which no one will bother and care. Ohwell, forget it. (:
I'm just ranting. HAH.
And just look at all the shoes. Awman.):

4 comments:

Shermaine Kim said...

Your dearest wormy here will also give you a memorable birthday too. so dont worry. I am a worm who can do anything. ;)

JovelleGoh. said...

Aw, the swetest, noisiest worm ever right?. HAH.

WILS-ON! said...

I should make friends with your friend! I need advices on my hair too! HAHA!

JovelleGoh. said...

Yes wilson. :D
HAHA! NIGEL IS CUTE.