Monday, July 20, 2009

Spread the love.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
BAO BROTHER & HANJUN!


Fancy having the same birthday is very cool.
And, I'm sharing my birthday with alot of people I know.
For example, current classmate Kangjie, my very own cousin JunWei, my uncle, primary school mate JinHao.
Woah!. Haha. (: But I still love my birthday.
29 August just sound very nice. :D
Kay, I'm suppose to rush my colour theory work. But, lazy again. Zz! ):
And, I've got no ideas. :/
My classmates are having a mass convo on one of the FB pictures they tag. And notices kept popping out. Darn irritating ay!. Tsk!.
And, I'm feeling very fat now. Like obese feeling. ):
I know people will go:" Jovelle you so skinny still say fat! Slap you." But, my tummy is really round and flabby and fat mah!
Can't blame ay. :/ I can feel my tummy. So round lah!. D:
Tell you guys what I ate today. You guys sure chua tio.
Ready? Go!.
I ate one double cheese burger for lunch, tomyum ban mian for dinner and strawberry sundae.
Awman. Fats fats fats and more fats!. *crying in despair*
Need to go dance and dance and dance!.

Ideas please come. Come.!

3 comments:

Jun Wei said...

Thanks for the wishes.

I think sooner or later, the KS gonna come find me, say I copy his pose liao. -.-' lol..

HungryHippo said...

A lot of food meh? I eat much much more than you eh, how!? HAHAHA.

JovelleGoh. said...

JunWei: YALOH. You becareful ay!. HAHA. :D

HuiXian: Yes. ALOT! ): I feel my tummy. So round. ahaha. :D