Sunday, July 19, 2009

FAKE


Done with my YWD Formation day dance.
It was a dope performance ay! Because we pumped the stage up. Spread the love, yaw.
And, I survived my 3 and the 1/2 eights of freestyle alone. -.-
They bullied me lur!. It's because I can't attend the dance practice because of Sydc training, they made me freestyle.
But, yep. HAHA! Jovelle survived. (:
Kay, and my eye seriously hurt alot and it's so swollen like some shitxz. :/
It's super ugly please. Rawr!
Oh, and I realised that my birthday falls during the holidays! Whee. :D
Means, I can have my chalet. Screams.
*Hope people will come!*
Okay, Idk what to do during my birthday. Very lazy to think. Actually I very lazy to book chalet also :/
Like have to cater food and takecare of the chalet and stuffs. Awman, hate that. HAH. Because I'm very lazy lah.

I tell you, I'm seriously addicted to dancing kay. Like 101% addict. And, it's not a very good thing. Argh.
I'm neglecting my studies and friends and family. And I lose my boyf too. :/
I need to plan and arrange my time properly ay. If not, I'll lose everything that I'm left now.
I felt so unloved now. ): Like, no one will care and protect me?. Just feel so unprotected. D:
And I feel so fat. VERY VERY FAT. Rawr.
I want to slim down to 48kg. ):

I need someone who cares for me,
not controls me.


1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Darl, people will only care for you if you show care to them also..