Monday, August 17, 2009

Studio Project.

Mixed feelings. :/
I should be feeling stress and anxious as I've got to show my lecturer my research and concept sketchs by 3pm later.
& I've yet to come out with anything. Rawr!
Ought to slap myself. -.-
(Slapping in process)

And, I'm craving for chocolates again. My tummy is very empty! ):
I need food ahhh. D:
Should have ate just nao. Brain can't do anything without food.
And I've wasted all my time yesterday doing:
  • Watching movies online.
  • Harry Pottering.
  • Twilighting.
  • 27 dressesing.
  • The house bunnying.
  • Camp Rocking.
  • Eating Cup noodles.
Nao I know why I always don't have enough time. <:
Giggles.

k, got to do work first. Chao!.

2 comments:

Alvin2 said...

which website you watch the movies? haha

JovelleGoh. said...

hoho. :D
I kop videos from my friend.
& Relink.
www.dancexpression.wordpress.com