Sunday, July 26, 2009

Random Rants




Sometimes, I just feel that everything on earth seems to be so fake.
No one truly understands each other.
People fighting, killing, betraying and backstabbing each other.
Why is the world becoming so evil, so masked?.
Why can't human beings just live life happily and peacefully.?

Jovelle needs to mug hard now. :/ If not she's gnar be so dead. D:
Guess I won't be able to have a nice birthday this year. Have studio project to rush and stuffs when the others are enjoying holidays.): Damn sick of having exams and stuffs during birthays. It's the same for every single year. Damnit.
Have not had my haircut yet. And my hair is damn thick and ugly nao. Tsk!
I need to slim down too. Waist too fat, thighs too fat, arms also and chin. ):
I want to be 48kg. And long slim legs. flat and muscles (not fats) tummy. Rawr! Kinda impossible though. :/
(Don't care! Still must cut down on my weight!.)

Aw, Hanjun is so sweet ay. He is coming over to give me a hug (:
Haha!. Roflmao.

HairaisinPotter Partner.! Must take care ay. Don't anyhow japalang eat whatever you think that it's edible.
If not knar food-poisoning again. (:
Then you'll not be able to cast your potter spells on me. ROFLMAO.
Though you do not have a scar. HAH. Hm, I shall go make one on your head the next time i see you. *Evil laughter*

Subway is missed by Jovelle. D:
Rawr!. I want to eat Subway ay :/

1 comment:

Shermaine Kim said...

Oh. I like the first picture a lot!! :D I love you lah! Ha.

Sherm <3