Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Quotes.

6960.) I still love him. I tell everyone that I don't, but the truth is deep down inside I just wish things were the way they used to be.
6947.) i really like you, i really do. but i'm scared to tell my true feelings because i'm not sure if you like me back. :( but i really am hoping that you also feel the same way for me too.

Rofl!. Didn't join Thomas and gang for Ice Age III. As I've seriously got too much assignments in hand. :/
Aw, gonna miss out all the fun and laughter. But it's okay. (: We've still have loadsa chances next time ay.
Drawing & Illustration is killing me bits by bits. D: I should rather say my course.
All the assignments and integrated assignments all piling up D: All due next wednesday! Shitxz.
Really got to mug and chiong for it.
Going session tmrw, but not gnar dance. But gonna do assignments. (Seriously hate it when I can't dance.! Rawr)

To you: I guess we've got some misunderstanding between us?. If you've got anything unhappy with me or whatsoever, you can just come tell me.
Seriously. I don't like people to avoid things and think that it'll solve everything. Yes, time can heal everything. But, you must well talk/trash it out face to face with me.
& get things clear once and for all?. Isn't it better this way?. (: Hope everything will be alright between us. I don't wish to lose a close friend ay.
(If you think that I'm referring to you, then it's you).

No comments: